Alumni Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis

loading...
Nama Rizky Pramitha Susanti
Nim #########
E-mail r.p.susanti@alumni.unair.ac.id
Alamat #########
Kelahiran 1987
Tgl. Lulus 24-02-2010
Tgl. Wisuda 10-04-2010
Bidang Ilmu MSDM
Jenjang PROGRAM SARJANA
SKS 144.00
IPK 3.00
Pembimbing.I Dr. Siti Sulasmi, PSi., M.Sc
Tugas Akhir Pengaruh Academic Achievement Locus of Control dan Learning Experience Terhadap Self Efficacy Untuk Berkarier Pada Mahasiswa S1 Manajemen Angkatan Tahun 2006 FE Unair Surabaya
Abstrak ABSTRACT

Develop education in line with progress in various fields. This requires principals to prepare educational resources-human resources in a smart and careful mengahadapi dynamic situations such as this. Through the quality of human resources can be created a mechanism that could help the continuity of everyday life. Success to create high-quality graduates in the labor market demand is determined by the student, and of course higher institutions have a role as a facilitator of education. One's beliefs about the chances for success is self-efficacy. One's faith that he will be able to achieve what is desired is related to locus of control, an achievement which has been obtained (academic achievement) as well as learning experiences that never happened (learning experience).
Objectives to be achieved in this research is to prove the influence jointly and partially variable academic achievement, locus of control and the learning experience of self efficacy for career management at S1 student class of 2006 Faculty of Economics, Airlangga University Surabaya. Population in this study are all students of Airlangga University Faculty of Economics Department of Management in 2006, amounting to Force 264 students. The number of samples required 73 respondents, but to avoid errors in processing the data samples used by 80 respondents. Analysis technique used is multiple linear regression test, and regression equations in this study are:

Y = -0.327 + 0.300 X1 + 0.358 X2 + 0.394 X3
.
Research shows there are variables influence academic achievement, locus of control and the learning experience together toward self efficacy with a significance level of less than 0.05. There are variables influence academic achievement, locus of control and partial learning experience of self efficacy with a significance level of less than 0.05. The value of the coefficient of determination from the calculation of 0.790. This means 79% change of bound variables can be explained by the independent variables are included in the model, while the remaining 21% is explained by other variables not included in the model (error factor).
 
Data Pekerjaan
Pekerjaan 0
Nama.Instansi 0
Bidang.Pekerjaan 0
Mulai.Bekerja
Jabatan 0
Alamat.Pekerjaan 0
Kota.Pekerjaan 0
Telpon.Kantor 0

Google Scholar